Ganked from Sara:
1. You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station; what do you buy?:
Nerds, salt & vinegar potato chips, something with peanut butter, a Diet Dr. Pepper, and a lottery ticket. Okay, it’s not a snack, but how lucky am I to have ten bucks?!
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?:
Hmm… I think a humpback whale. They’re big and gentle and romanticized. 🙂
3. Who’s your favorite red head?:
Me! Or my mom.
4. What do you order when you’re at a pancake house?:
Generally something that does not involve pancakes… like IHOP’s Quick Two Egg Breakfast. Love it.
5. Do you own any… naughty toys?:
6. How often do you shave?:
As often as necessary for me to not become annoyed with myself.
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear:
White, cotton, boy-cut.
8. Describe the last time you were injured:
Never been seriously injured. I think I kind of torqued my knee this morning, but that’s about it.
9. Of all your friends, who ::wouldn’t:: you want to work on a school project with?:
Rachael, because we get together and act silly and have a good time and don’t do any work. Been there, done that. But when I was done with the project I’d call her up to go drinkin’!
10. Are there any odd things that make you feel comfortable?:
Baking… Not necessarily eating baked goods, but creating baked goods.
11. Tell me a weird story from your high school years:
I dated Jeff for three days before figuring out that (a) I was 14 and was not ready to date and (b) Jeff and I work WAY better as friends! But we did go see Forrest Gump together and it was nice until the film broke…
12. What is your favorite gum?:
It used to be Extra Original (NOT CLASSIC) Bubble Gum but they stopped making it. So now I guess one of those hard-shelled super-minty things.
Dr. Pepper. But I usually get Diet Dr. Pepper.
14. Flavor of pudding?:
Boxed: Chocolate. Homemade: Tapioca.
As it is not legal and I no longer indulge, I’ll refrain from answering here.
16. Prescription medication?:
None at the moment.
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Getting driven around in a hybrid fuel powered limo. Wouldn’t that be the shit?