1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
Overall, definitely. Had its ups and downs, as does any year. But I’ve done a lot of growing.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
The one on March 20th, when Ryan proposed to me in Paris.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
The one where I realized I am a crappy salesperson (when I was working a carousel of jobs at the beginning of the year), and cried about it.
4) Where were you when 2005 began?
At Mica’s parents’ ranch in George West.
5) Who were you with?
Ryan and a bunch of his friends, with whom I’ve become closer throughout the year.
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
Either at the ranch or at home.
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
Ryan and Janette, and probably the group (if we’re at the ranch again).
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
Resolutions are made to be broken, baby. I don’t resolve anything.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
Not if my last 25 years have taught me anything.
10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
I was already in love in 2005.
11) If yes, with who?
N/A, pre-existing condition. 🙂
12) If yes, do they know?
I certainly hope so!
13) Are you still in love with them?
14) Do you regret it?
Not for a moment.
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
Yes, mostly at work – Stuart at KENS, and probably my boss Michelle at my current job. And strengthened/renewed friendships with people from college. And Hailey!
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
I’d have to say Hailey, since we let her move in with us.
18) What was your favorite month of 2005?
March – I landed not one, but two jobs, both of which allowed me the time off to go to Paris and come back engaged and enlightened!
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
Yes, to France.
20) How many different counties did you travel to in 2005?
Counties? I think this should say countries, so three. France, Switzerland (okay, it was the airport to change planes, but whatever), and the US (we came back, after all).
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
We moved away from all of our friends in Joplin late in 2004, which was really hard.
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
My friends in J-town, and Rachael, and my family.
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
I didn’t go to the theater in 2005 – not once!! So I’ll say “Moulin Rouge” even though I saw it at home on DVD.
24) What was your favorite song from 2005?
“Bless the Broken Road” – Rascall Flatts
25) What was your favorite record from 2005?
Oooh, “American Idiot” – Green Day. Excellent album. Did that come out last year? Oh well, I didn’t get it until this year.
26) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
Um… two, that were officially “concerts.” Rascall Flatts during the rodeo in February, and the SA Symphony in… October? That was a hell of a show, the symphony…
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
The symphony concert, because we got to get all dressed up, and it was just beautiful.
28) Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2005?
More in the latter part of the year, since I left KENS. And we discovered the Flying Saucer.
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
Just the legal ones (alcohol and caffeine).
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?
Just one person, and two dogs. (They’re warm!)
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Gained too much weight.
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
“Good job, Brownie.”
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
No, I’m more prone to passive-aggressive behavior than outright meanness.
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
Nah, not that I can think of…
36) How much money did you spend in 2005?
All of it. 😦
37) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
The first time I saw Ryan on KENS, and knowing we’d made the right decision coming here.
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
When the back of my jeans ripped at Fiesta Texas when Priscilla was in town, and I spent the whole day trying to get my t-shirt to cover my ass from prying parkgoers.
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
I’d think very hard before taking two jobs at once.
40) What are your plans for 2006?
Get married, enjoy life, and keep Ryan from worrying about things.