All right… I have to admit, I am pretty danged broke this year. So here is the list of things that, if money and logic were of no concern, I would be getting for certain people:
- Ryan: An awesome Mac on which he could edit movies and videos and burn DVDs without glitches. And a really great suit that he would love.
- Mom: A sweet computerized sewing machine with all the cool embroidery functions.
- Dad: An extra day off or two to ride his motorcycle every week, and a shopping spree at Lowe’s.
- Jake: A good haircut, a nice suit, and a full ride to TLU.
- Janette: A digital video camera so she can record all of her interesting journeys on the road in the months ahead.
- Rachael: A dark red velvet chaise lounge, but certainly nothing from Victoria’s Secret!
- Jeff: An electric razor. Heehee.
- Trish: A wedding planner.
- Lauren: A guitar, so she could be her own dream come true, and a deep freeze for the penguins.
- Barker: The biggest rawhide bone I could find, and a big yard in which he could run himself silly.
- Hailey: A fancy bed to lay in (that she couldn’t chew up), and a big box of dog cookies.
Funny, I can’t really think of anyTHING that I want for Christmas. I’ve already got so much!