Stolen from Sara…
5 Guilty Pleasures
1. Processed pasta product. In cans, I am partial to H.E.Buddy Beef Ravioli, or Spaghetti-Os with meatballs (or franks!). From boxes, bring on the fluorescent orange macaroni and cheese.
2. CMT. And I don’t care who knows it. How I love the fun, never too serious videos they play (hey, even when Shania Twain tries to be serious it’s still fun). How I love ogling Keith Urban’s delicious hair and Billy Currington’s droolworthy torso. How I secretly wish I had Sara Evans’ smile, Martina McBride’s hair, and Terri Clark’s ability to wear a black ten-gallon hat.
3. Mint and chocolate. My downfall when it comes to sweet things. I love Andes mints, Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, Starbucks Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccinos. Put chocolate and mint together, I am instantly hooked, dammit.
4. Karaoke. But I am non-practicing, as we haven’t ventured out into the karaoke world of San Antonio, and by we, I mean me. Because no one down here will be seen with me doing karaoke. For the record, I wanna do karaoke for my bachelorette party. No strippers!!
5. Doris Day movies. From Pillow Talk to Glass Bottom Boat, I love all the double-entendred banter and the suggestive (but so not raunchy), subtle jokes. And the plain absurdity of it all. And the way Doris Day looks away and the voice-in-her-head voiceover says things like, “What an incredible man. I wonder if he’s married.” Ahahahahaha!! Plus, Mom and I used to watch Doris Day movies together, so there’s the childhood memory factor too.