1. How tall are you barefoot?
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nope… dope is for dopes, y’know. Or is that pot? These kids, and their fancy drug slang…
3. Do you own a gun?
Not even a water gun.
5. Do you get nervous before “meeting the parents”?
Met ’em, no longer nervous. For people’s parents I haven’t met, it’s more of a general lack of awareness of what to expect.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
They look like a cat’s butt?
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Diet Dr Pepper… Terrible!
9. Do you do push-ups?
not on purpose
10. Have you ever done ecstacy?
Once, that was enough
11. Are you vegan?
No way, you can’t beat meat!
12. Do you like painkillers?
Only to kill pain, not for recreational use
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex potential lovers?
Baking… That’s no secret!
14. Do you own a knife?
Yes, I keep them in the kitchen
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
I don’t think so, but sometimes I… Oh look, a flower!
16. Date Of Birth?
July 15, 1980
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
I wish I hadn’t drank coffee this morning…
I need to work out tonight…
Why do these pants have so many fasteners?
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
Ear candles, brown rice, and a car wash
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
iced tea, Diet Dr Pepper, milk, beer, water
20. What time did you wake up today?
21. Current hair?
Reddish, chin-length (or a little longer), layers.
22. Current worry?
There are 3 months till the wedding, will we make it?
23. Current hate?
People who want to ban my dogs.
24. Favorite place to be?
In bed, or at Goro’s Sushi.
25. Least favorite place to be?
In bed when I have morning breath. Ugh.
26. Where would you like to go?
Home, right now.
27. Do you own slippers?
28. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 yrs?
Probably somewhere in Texas, married with two dogs (at least), maybe even some rugrats.
29. Do you burn or tan?
Burn, then freckle.
30. Last thing you ate?
Currently working on a salad.
31. Would you be a pirate?
Nah… the pirate’s life is not for me.
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Last week sometime, wine.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
The “crap it’s cold” song.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Probably something in the closet, when no self-respecting monster would have braved the avalanche of crap in there.
35. What’s in your pockets right now?
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Rachael talking about the sad little instructional drawings on condom boxes.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
My Strawberry Shortcake sheets.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Got kicked in the mouth during a karate tournament. Oh, or the time I busted my knee on a box fan while chasing Jake through the house… I’m no hurdler, that’s for sure!
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Todd or Rachael.
42. Who is your most silent friend?
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Not that I know of… Isn’t that the point?
45. What is your favorite book?
46. What is your favorite candy?
Hershey’s with Almonds… I mean, lettuce
47. What songs do/did you want played at your wedding?
“Perfect Moment” – Darden Smith
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
“Go, My Children With My Blessing”… One of my favorite hymns
49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
Sleeping, what kind of foolish question is this?
50. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings?
Only when people I don’t like get them.