I’m in a pretty good mood today… so I thought I’d just go through ten reasons I am happy…
1. Made a tasty dinner last night. LOVING the Thai rice noodles that Ryan got at the Asian market… soooo good and so much faster than actual rice.
2. Got laid. Always good for putting a smile on my face. Umm… sorry. 🙂
3. It’s Friday. What’s not to be thankful for?
4. Ryan and I started saving up for a mini-trip to Sherman in October which I’m really excited about.
5. It’s payday, thank goodness.
6. I’ve paid all my bills, also thank goodness.
7. Will probably go to Pei Wei for dinner and I am so looking forward to it.
8. I love RSS… and more than RSS, I love Bloglines. And it works great on my Treo so I can read through stuff at lunch.
9. We took the dogs to the dog park last night and it always makes me happy to watch them play.
10. I haven’t bitten my nails in weeks!
Wow, that took about five minutes to think about. I bet I could come up with more if I wanted to. I love days like this!