First, a correction… apparently fall starts Saturday, not today. I guess I’ll have to hold back my enthusiasm a little.
Enjoyed a quiet evening at home last night… at least I enjoyed it, I think Ryan was bored. But we did have a nice curry and (separately) a bottle of Ste. Genevieve Texas Red. You know, that stuff is quite good when it’s not chilled. I was very pleased. Also watched most of Tuesday’s Dancing With The Stars and the end of Wednesday’s so we could find out who was booted (the former Miss America, Shanna Moakler or something like that – obviously she was memorable).
This week’s DWTS analysis/predictions:
- Go, Joey, Go! His quickstep was ouuuuutstanding.
- Emmitt may be in tights next week, as the judges suggested that he take a ballet class to work on his posture.
- Sara Evans reminded me of a Barbie doll this week, what with her plastic expression through her MAMBO… shake it up a little, girlie!
- Mario Lopez stunk this week with his non-quickstep. I expect that next week he’ll be to-the-letter.
- Oh, I discovered that Willa “the self-described bad girl of pop” Ford is dating Mike Modano, which has nothing to do with the show, but I think that Brenden Morrow is my new favorite Star. Plus he just got re-signed to a contract extension through 2012-13! Yay Brenden!!
Okay, sorry, I forgot what I was talking about…
Tonight I’m hoping we can go to the dog park with the puppies… they seem to enjoy the weekly outings, and I think that Ryan enjoys getting out of the house, too (even if it means driving way out there and bathing the puppies afterwards). I guess I’ll probably start dinner when I get home, in that case!
Tomorrow’s Friday! Woohoo!!