- It’s Wednesday, which means Garrison Keillor’s new column is up at Salon. Good reflection on Columbus Day, Vikings, and why President Bush is in the running for worst president ever…
- Chris Bell apparently is asking Kinky Friedman to drop out of the governor’s race and support him instead. Kinky refused, natch. What do you think?
- Google Docs looks cool!! It’s an online productivity mini-suite, but I bet it gets bigger and better as time goes by. If only it worked with my Treo, sigh!
- Especially for Janette… packing tips especially for women. Maybe more suited to pleasure travel, but there may be a few nuggets in there…
- The Telework Manifesto… because I wanna work from home one of these days. How much would that rule?
- Oh yeah, whether you love or hate the Audrey Hepburn skinny black pant commercial… check out the Skinny Dick Pant. (Andy Dick, not the other kind.)